- Former Head of Endoscopy Unit & Kieler School of Endoscopy, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and the Michaelis Midwifery School of the Christian – Albrechts – University of Kiel / Germany.
- Director of the Endoscopy Unit at the ALEX-KIEL Hospital & Research Centre – Scientific Project – of the University of Kiel in Alexandria.
- Former president of the Middle East Society of Gynecological Endoscopy “MESGE”.
of Faculty of Medicine, University of Alexandria / Egypt.
Post-graduate of the Wolfgang-Goethe University / Frankfurt / main and the Christian – Albrechts – University of Kiel / Germany.
- German Board of the Obstetrician and Gynaecologists (FACHARZT).
- Scientific works in Vaginosonography (Especially early diagnosis of the Endometrial Cancer), and Endoscopic Surgery.
- Member of the German Society for Gyn. Endoscopy (AGE).
- Member of the German Society for Laser Medicine.
- Member of the European Society of Gyn. Endoscopy (ESGE).
- Member of the American Association of the Gyn. Laparoscopist (AAGL).
- Member of the International Society of Gyn. Endoscopy (ISGE).
- Runs many Laparoscopy courses in the University of Kiel, other German Universities and other countries.
- DR. ARTHUR L. BLOOMFEILD AWARD 2006, (The American Association for continuing Medical Education) for Excellence in Medical Education.
- DR. MARK HOFFMAN AWARD 2009, (The American Association for Continuing medical education) for Leadership in Graduate Medical Education.
PRIZE 2012 (UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, GERMANY)
for national and international extraordinary contributions in the field of
Lectures given by Mohamed Ibrahim