- Past President Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists [IAGE]
- Director, Center for Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery and Institute for Research and Training in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Mumbai.
- Honorary Consultant Gynecological Endoscopic Surgeon, Armed Forces of India
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Consultant Gynecologist and Endoscopic Surgeon at the Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Faculty Director, Division of Gynecological Endoscopy, CEMAST, Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Training, Mumbai
- Consultant Gynecologist and Endoscopic Surgeon at LH Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, Mumbai
- Visiting Consultant Gynecologist, Cumballa Hill Hospital & Heart Institute, Mumbai
- Visiting Consultant Gynecologist, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Visiting Consultant Endoscopic Surgeon at the GG Hospital, Chennai
- Visiting Consultant Endoscopic Surgeon at the Infertility Institute & Research Center, Secunderabad
- Visiting Faculty at the Kiel School of Gynecological Endoscopy, University of Schleswig Holstein, Germany
- Visiting Faculty at the Giessen School of Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery, University of Giessen, Germany
- Visiting Faculty, European Institute of Telesurgery and IRCAD, University of Strasbourg, France
- Visiting Faculty at ALEXEA: Alexandria Endoscopic Association, Alexandria, Egypt
- Faculty, Division of Gynecological Endoscopy, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Lectures given by Prashant Mangeshikar